Friday, November 30, 2007

To self-censor, or, like, not

I feel strange and self conscious about that last post. Partly because I was too tired when I wrote it to give my experiences in Santa Cruz proper depth and flavor, but also because it is a strange exercise in self censorship that may have not gone far enough.

I certainly have no desire to embarrass my friends, although being friends with me has that as an inherent danger because I often put my foot in my mouth.

Were I to write a real "love note" to Santa Cruz and all that transpired there, I would hope I could do better than that bloodless, denuded post. Given the stress I am currently under, it is amazing that I post anything at all.

So now I am struggling with whether to just delete that whole post or write it off as one of my insane (and inane) ramblings and bury it under other topics and try to learn from my mistakes.


1 comment:

  1. i think that sharing your thoughts is never a mistake. keep it, you may look at it another time and take from it what you needed to.

    ReplyDelete