Friday, March 28, 2008

You can see my underpants for $10K


I must be delirious with stress or cough medicine, because I had the funniest dream last night. Like, funny ha ha and funny weird.


Some really strange things happened, and the dream was a non-linear set of vignettes that wouldn't have been out of place in a B-movie cult classic like "Amazon Women on the Moon".


Some scenarios:


1. Mick Jagger wants to see my panties: I was in an airport terminal and geriatric Lothario Mick Jagger walked up to me and gave me a single ten-thousand dollar bill, ostensibly to pay for the honor of peering at my lacy underthings. We retired to the handicapped stall in the ladies' room (he had no trouble going in there) and I blushingly lifted my skirt and avoided his prurient gaze. He thanked me politely and left.
2. I met a talking rabbit named "Hazel": I must have been thinking about "Watership Down". This was a live-action rabbit, and I watched him caper about going in and out of a number of burrows. I can't remember what we talked about, but he did allow me to cradle him in my arms and stroke him for a short time before darting away again.
3. I was making out with my ex: I dream about Iceberg every so often. (I have to say right here that the dream was about him, lest my other exes get confused that I might be dreaming about them-I don't need any awkward e-mails) I know it is a dream because in my dreams he is usually nice to me. It always annoys me when I wake up, because it has nothing to do with reality. Iceberg knowing how to be kind to me is about as likely as meeting a talking rabbit or having Mick Jagger pay to see my underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment