Monday, January 19, 2009

Dream-Author as Murderer

I'll blame NyQuil and James Bond for last night's dream. I was watching "Thunderball" prior to bed, and I have a nasty little cold.

I was dreaming vividly about being a writer (I know, I am typecasting myself) and I was trying to work out under what circumstances my character would push a person off a rooftop. I was trying out different rooftops and victims in my dream. I even pushed Pavarotti off the Hilton in San Francisco. I know, Pavarotti is already dead, but it was pretty dramatic and windswept and raining, so very compelling as an image.

There was a lot of riding in elevators to the tops of tall buildings in that dream. totally bizarre. Not really sure what that means. I dream about being an assassin pretty often, actually. I just love 007, so that doesn't shock me. I am, in real life, the last person on earth that any agency, government or otherwise, would hire to kill people. I look like everyone's cookie-baking auntie.

No comments:

Post a Comment