Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Being a Grownup

Just a random thing or two:

  • I love the comic above, from: http://xkcd.com/329/
  • I want to be more like the person who fills their apartment with playground balls. That rules. As long as that gets me the love of people who also appreciate that.
  • After the analysis was done on it, I got a 90% on my exam I took on Monday. I am relieved because I was not in the best state of mind while taking that test.
  • I have already reached the part of school where I need to keep my grades to myself, because some people that didn't do as well are not too happy with me for doing better. Presumably this is because they don't like me for the reasons most people who don't like me state. I'm not even going to dignify those reasons by repeating them.
  • I need a hug. Or ten. This week is just kicking my ass.
  • If I love you, you know it. Even if I am a prickly bitch sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment