Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dream-Officer Nasty

Ok, my brain is already trying to give me a vacation from all the new things I am cramming into it at school. I am dreaming like crazy. (The good news here is that I am sleeping)

Last night I had a dream that Tony and I were walking down an alley in San Francisco, and there was a guy walking really close behind us. So I turned around and confronted him, and it turned out to be a cop.

Well, not a cop exactly, it was a totally cute flaming boy in cutoff cop shorts and going by the hustler name of "Officer Nasty". It turned out we were on his proverbial street corner and he thought we were potential customers.

Once we worked out the misunderstanding, he conducted us further down the road to where an impromptu disco party had broken out in the street, complete with disco ball. We found ourselves dancing in with a bunch of gay men in colorful costumes.

While we were having fun, I saw Officer Nasty slip away and "arrest" a dude in scrubs. After a thorough frisking, he dragged him back to the alley for some business time.

Fucking weird dream, but really funny. I love it when my dreams make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment