Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello Nurse!

Those don't look like the shoes I bought. I knew I was doing something wrong!

Day one of orientation went great. I ran into some familiar faces, and like me they are just glad that we are all finally in the program and can get on with it already. Those "weeder" classes were murder, and we feel like old war veterans already.

We all looked pretty glassy-eyed by the end of the day, but even though I am tired and get to go for another day of orientation tomorrow that is even longer, I'm buoyed by the prospect of being in school full time. Since I have been working in some form or another since I was 13, this will be a novel experience for me.

Just a few more days and I can kiss my office goodbye for a while. This is going to be exhausting, but great. I feel really good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment